Restrictions to online orders
- Our Hinkley Showroom remains closed however we anticipate reopening on 12th April if Phase 2 of the Government Roadmap out of Lockdown progresses as planned.
- As with the first UK lockdown - we are once again experiencing unprecedented demand resulting in some minor shipping delays
- Next day delivery is unavailable and in-stock products are being shipped within 2-5 days
- Our warehouse continues to operate with our full team who are working at reduced hours and strictly within all government social distancing guidelines
- A small number of products that are not in-stock within our Warehouse and are subject to a shipping delay, are marked clearly with a 'Stock Delay' label
- Our customer support team are currently working from home and should be contacted via email in the first instance on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0330 100 00 15
- Free Samples continue to be shipped first class as normal.
All of our showroom, customer support are warehouse team are working with PPE at all times.
Restrictions at our Factory Showroom
Our Factory Showroom in Hinkley has been closed since Tuesday 5th January however we are currently planning to reopen on April 12th 2021 inline with government recommendations.
All of our delivery drivers are strictly following social distancing and PPE guidelines.
More information about COVID-19
For more detailed information about how Coronavirus has affected our business operations, you can read detailed updates since March 2020 over on our dedicated blog post.
Alternatively if you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team via out contact page.