Restrictions to online orders
- Our warehouse is now operating with our full team who are working strictly within all government social distancing guidelines
- A small number of products that are not in-stock within our Warehouse and are subject to a shipping delay, are marked clearly with a 'Stock Delay' label
- Our customer support team are either working from home or our offices and can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0330 100 00 15
- Due to current unprecedented demand, Next day delivery is unavailable and in-stock products are being shipped within 2-5 days
- Free Samples continue to be shipped first class as normal.
All of our showroom, customer support are warehouse team are working with PPE at all times.
Restrictions at our Factory Showroom
Our Factory Showroom in Hinckley reopened on June 15th 2020 and we are welcoming customers by appointment only.
Inline with government guidance and regulations we insist that all customers entering our showroom must be waring a face-mask and adhere to a 2 meter distance from our staff at all times.
All of our delivery drivers are strictly following social distancing and PPE guidelines.
More information about COVID-19
For more detailed information about how Coronavirus has affected our business operations, you can read detailed updates since March 2020 over on our dedicated blog post.
Alternatively if you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team via out contact page.