Click & Collect
Enjoy the convenience of our collection service from our Nuneaton Warehouse
Our Click & Collect service offers a seamless and convenient way for customers to receive their orders from our Nuneaton Warehouse.
Once an order is placed online, you will receive an email confirming the collection Date and Time, ensuring the goods are ready for pickup. To ensure a smooth verification process, you are required to present the Collection Reference and the Payment Card used for the purchase upon arrival. A quick and secure 'CHIP & PIN' payment of One Penny will be taken as part of the verification process. For orders placed via PayPal, any Payment Card with the name of the person on the order will be accepted for the One Penny Transaction. Please note that orders will only be released once the verification process is completed.
Collecting your order
Please wait for us to confirm your collection time, which will be between Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm (Bank Holidays from 11 am to 3 pm) No collections on weekends.
Factory Direct Flooring Ltd
1 Finch Way
Hemdale Industrial Park
How do I choose Click & Collect?
- Place your order via our website and confirm Click & Collect when prompted at checkout.
- Before you choose Click & Collect, consider your transport options as some products are long and heavy.
- If you have any questions about your collect after placing an order, please contact our after sales on [email protected]
What will I need to collect?
- You will need the payment card used when placing your order. For orders placed via PayPal, any Payment Card with the name of the person that placed the order.
- Please have your unique collection reference number ready.
- Suitable means of transport for your order. Remember flooring can be heavy and long.
When and where do I go?
- Your collection day will be confirmed by a member of our Click & Collect team. Do not arrive unexpectedly to ensure your goods are ready for pickup straight away.
- Our Warehouse operates collection times from Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm (excluding weekends), with adjusted hours on Bank Holidays from 11am to 3 pm.
- The collection address is conveniently located at 1 Finch Way, Hemdale Industrial Park, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 6TQ. Open in Google Maps
No hidden costs in our products!
The price you see is the price you pay
- We deliver all orders within 2-5 working days
- Many deliveries shipped next day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Delivery support [email protected]
Mainland delivery per order
When will my order ship?
- Standard stock items are shipped straight away.
- Orders for vinyl rolls will arrive on or before the date selected, contact will be made prior to delivery.
- Contact will be made if your goods are not in stock.
- Communication with customers in case of any delays or inability to meet requested delivery date.
When will the delivery arrive?
- Standard Deliveries occur from 8:00am to 6:00pm on your selected date.
- ETA requests are at the courier’s discretion.
- Redelivery costs will be charged if the recipient is not available or unable to provide assistance during delivery as per our terms & conditions.
- Full refund available if cancellation is made before dispatch.
- Associated costs will be deducted if cancellation is made after dispatch.
Can I request a timed or Saturday delivery?
- AM/PM & Saturday delivery slots for additional fee.
- Saturday deliveries available if ordered before Thursday 10am.
- Availability of these services may vary by location.
- For enquiries about these services, email us - [email protected]
Kerb side delivery explained
As the goods we ship are generally very heavy, our standard delivery service is made to ‘Kerb side’ due to insurance guidelines so please arrange for adequate help to off load your goods as they are heavy and bulky, in most cases these will arrive on a pallet or as a roll.
Most of our deliveries are made on a 18tn lorry so it is assumed that the delivery address will be accessible. If there is likely to be a problem, e.g. the road is subject to a vehicle weight or width restriction, parking because of schools or it is within a time zone restriction; please inform us prior to the delivery date so we can discuss alternative delivery options. Failed deliveries will incur a redelivery charge.
Non-mainland UK delivery prices
Our standard delivery for Mainland UK is charged at £34.99, although exceptions can apply. We will deliver to non-mainland UK destinations with an additional surcharge.
|IV40-51, IV55-56, HS, PH42-44, KA27-28||£66.00|
|ISLE OF MAN IM||£156.00|
|ISLE OF WIGHT PO30-41||£48.00|
What if my goods are damaged when they arrive?
Factory Direct Flooring Ltd has teamed up with reliable delivery partners to ensure delivery service levels are maintained. However, very occasionally damage may occur during the transportation of goods which we apologise for in advance. Therefore it is important to check and sign for your order on arrival. If you are unfortunate to receive damaged, or there are missing item(s) please make sure it is noted on the couriers paperwork. We also strongly suggest that you contact us at [email protected] directly as soon as possible to make sure we are aware of the problem. We cannot be responsible for any consequential losses after delivery has been signed for. Therefore we advise against booking installers until goods have arrived and been checked.
Where goods are refused on delivery that are found to be undamaged on return we reserve the right to pass on any carriage charges that we incur in returning the goods to us. This is normally a minimum of £75.00 + VAT.
These terms set out the basis on which we agree to deliver our products to you. They should be read and considered in company with our standard terms and conditions of sale. Your attention is drawn to clause 5 of these delivery terms.
All terms within this document are the same as those incorporated within the Terms and Conditions Document (the Standard Terms) as referred to above.
2.1 Upon acceptance by Factory Flooring of the offer set out within Clause 3 of the Standard Terms we shall contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery of the Products to you. We would expect to be able to deliver your products within 5 working days.
2.2 Delivery times apply to items in stock so if any items you order are not available or we cannot fulfil your requested delivery date we will use the telephone or email details you have provided to contact you and discuss how you wish to proceed. Unless otherwise specified we shall use the telephone number to contact you if necessary on the date of delivery.
3.1 Our standard delivery service for vinyl rolls is charged at £34.99 and our standard delivery for packs is charged at £34.99 , although exceptions can apply. Our standard delivery covers Mainland UK; however we will deliver to non mainland UK destinations. The cost of such deliveries will be calculated on an individual basis.
3.2 A timed delivery service for an additional fee is available. The cost of this service depends upon the location and time. Please contact Customer Services on 03301000015 for further information.
4.1 Subject to Clause 3.2 above deliveries will be made on the agreed date between approximately 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. In limited circumstances Saturday deliveries may be available. The exact timing of delivery cannot be specified.
4.2 Our Products can only be delivered to kerbside, outside of the delivery address property. If your order arrives as arranged but we are unable to deliver because you are not home, or there is inadequate help available you will be liable for any additional costs incurred for redelivery. If there is a likely problem, e.g. the road is subject to a vehicle weight or width restriction or parking, or it is within a time zone restriction; please inform us at the time of order so we can discuss alternative delivery options.
5.1 Very occasionally damage may occur during the transportation of goods. It is crucially important to thoroughly check and sign for your order on arrival. It is your responsibility to bring to our attention any damage which may have occurred in transit. Failure to do so may result in our refusal to accept a claim. If you are unfortunate to receive damaged Products, or there are missing item(s) please make sure it is noted on the couriers paperwork. We also strongly suggest that you contact us direct as soon as possible to make sure we are aware of the problem. We cannot be responsible for any consequential losses after delivery has been signed for. Therefore we advise against booking installers until goods have arrived and been checked.