Every bedroom is different which is why here at Factory Direct Flooring, we have the perfect flooring solutions for every style. From modern designs to traditional looks, we have an authentic range of bedroom laminate floors that won’t fail to grab your attention.
Simple to install and easy to maintain, you can sit back and relax in a room that you are proud to spend time in. With some of the lowest prices around, you can get cheap bedroom flooring in vinyl and laminate that looks natural and authentic without spending a fortune. Or choose engineered or solid wood for a touch of class, taking your master bedroom to the next level.Read more
Get instant Personalised Pricing for your room
- Enter your unique room measurements.
- We'll give you an instant price for the flooring you need in your home.
Flooring you can Trust
Very happy with the flooring polite and helpful staff deals with queries promptly. 1 week ago
A really quick service but unfortunately the colour wasn't what we wanted. ... 1 week ago
Seems to be very efficient and very good quality. Very glad I found them. 1 week ago
Fantastic choice of flooring free samples very fast delivery 1 week ago
The samples arrived very quickly and we have to decide which will suit when the ... 1 week ago
Excellent range of flooring and all the accessories needed to fit it. Really he... 1 week ago
Not what I was looking for but excellent service will look for some more designs 2 weeks ago
I ordered a couple of Lino samples - they arrived next day. Fab service 2 weeks ago
great service 3 weeks ago
Got the samples within a week. They were not the type I was looking for (I shoul... 3 weeks ago
Ordered from this company before and was very pleased. I received the following ... 3 weeks ago
It often surprises people to hear how many varieties of flooring there are for bedroom spaces. You’re in no way limited as the collection at FDF has floors for every scenario. Whether you’re looking for durable vinyl or laminate for a child’s room or even solid oak for a master bedroom, you’ll find it here.
What is the best flooring for a bedroom?
A crucial part of choosing any flooring is working out what type will suit the chosen room best. This is also true for bedroom floors, but not quite as much as for high-traffic spaces like hallways and kitchens. The good news is this gives you plenty of freedom for choosing the bedroom style you like. And all this without having to consider other factors like water and excessive heat.
That said, you’ll still want to make sure the flooring you choose is suitable. At its most simple level, vinyl is the cheapest option and is great for a child’s bedroom where there’s the potential for slight damage. However, if you want a wooden bedroom floor for your kid’s room, consider engineered wood too, as this is easily maintained – any damage can be fixed with a simple sanding and varnishing.
If you want real quality and luxury – maybe for a master or guest bedroom – consider solid or engineered wood. These are available in light and dark styles and provide longevity. They’re a little more expensive but are a worthy investment as they’ll make your bedroom feel like a palace!
Bedroom Flooring Ideas
As mentioned, choosing a floor for your bedroom is often mostly about style and aesthetic. You’ll want to ensure your floor matches your current décor but can welcome any future style changes. This is especially true for children’s bedrooms as they’ll change their preferences and taste levels as they grow up. The style you choose will depend on personal preference however we find the following to be popular:
- Laminate – Providing a perfect blend between durability, easy installation, cost and style, laminate flooring is a go-to for many homeowners around the globe. It’s one of the best floors for bedrooms because of this ability to tick all boxes. There aren’t many constrictions in terms of colour and style, granting you a wide choice, all at reasonable prices.
- Vinyl – This type of vinyl flooring has become more popular for bedrooms in recent years. While you most likely consider it the right choice for bathrooms or kitchens, many of the benefits can be adapted to bedrooms too. First is the price – cheap and easily replaced if there’s any damage, it’s great for children’s bedrooms. Another significant factor is the variety of styles. You’ll be able to find the style you like with ease, whether that be wood-effect, tile-effect, light or dark. Also, it’s easily cleaned. Simply give it a quick mop, and it’ll feel brand new with barely any effort.
- Solid or Engineered Wood – The aesthetic appeal of these flooring types can make the difference in a master suite or newly decorated bedroom. Engineered features a real wood layer over plywood, while solid wood is the real thing all the way through. It’ll depend on your budget which you choose, but it’s worth remembering that a solid wood floor can be a real wow-factor if you ever come to sell your house.
How to lay bedroom flooring
Of course, how you lay your floor depends on the style you choose. Our advice centre has a how-to guide for every type. And you don’t need to have any major DIY skills as our guides break down the process into manageable bite-size steps. Be sure to use our floor calculator on each product page too; this’ll ensure you get the right amount of flooring for your bedroom.
Ready to give your bedroom the update it needs? Get in touch with one of our friendly team who’ll help you find the perfect floor. Call now on 0330 100 00 15.